New Year's Eve Special Performance
Bring in the new year with laughter, good food, and a mystery!
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Tickets: $99 + tax per person (gratuity not included)
Happy Hour/Appetizers: 6:00PM - 7:00 PM
DINNER SERVED: 7:00 PM
SHOW STARTS: 7:30 PM
THEATER CLOSES: 10:00PM
Your evening includes:
Our award winning comedy murder mystery - "Unseasonable Greedings"
Upscale three-course meal
Texas Star Dinner Theater T-shirt
- Chicken Picatta: generous chicken breast topped with capers, lemon and artichoke hearts sautéed in a white wine cream sauce and served over penne pasta. Presented with fall medley vegetables (lightly steamed broccoli, cauliflower, red & gold peppers).
- Crusted Alaskan Salmon: Dijon and Panko crusted salmon complimented with a fragrant spiced jasmine rice and French-cut green beans seasoned with bacon and pearl onions.
- Santa Maria Steak Medallions: Sliced slow roasted tri-tip sirloin with demi glaze served with garlic and herb roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli
- Eggplant Picccata: topped with marinara sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses. Drizzled with a balsamic glaze and served with marinara penne pasta and sauteed zucchini and squash.
- Pecan Pie
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Marbled Chocolate Mousse Cake