Special Notice About the Coronavirus
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS.
- Actors will perform wearing clear masks until August 1, 2021. After August 1st, actors will no longer perform while wearing masks.
- Guests are not required to wear masks
- Installation of Air Purification System light to eradicate 99% of viruses in the air
- Hand Sanitizer available at check-in
- Servers and House Manager will wear masks and gloves until August 1, 2021. After August 1st, servers and House Manager will no longer be required to wear masks or gloves.
- Physical interaction between actors and guests will be extremely limited.
If you or anyone in your party is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc., please contact our box office immediately for cancellation procedures.
The Texas Star Dinner Theater has put into place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the theater cannot guarantee that you or guests within your party will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the theater could increase your risk and your guests within your party’s risk of contracting COVID-19.