Our box office will remain open at this time. If you are a ticket holder for an upcoming performance and have any questions regarding rescheduling or cancellations, please call our box office directly at 817-310-5588.
As a reminder, as a small business, we appreciate your support. Gift certificates are available for purchase online at any time.
Special Notice About the Coronavirus
Starting March 1st, our theater will be seating at 75% capacity and adhering as closely as possible to state guidelines. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
We reserve the right to cancel any scheduled performances with a full refund to customers.
- Actors will perform wearing clear masks
- Guests are not required to wear masks
- Installation of Air Purification System light to eradicate 99% of viruses in the air
- Hand Sanitizer available at check-in
- Parties of two will be seated with one other party of two on opposite ends of longer tables to create the approximate 5-foot distance between pairs. Limited 2-top tables available.
- Servers and House Manager will wear masks and gloves.
- Physical interaction between actors and guests will be extremely limited.
If you or anyone in your party is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc., please contact our box office immediately for cancellation procedures.
The Texas Star Dinner Theater has put into place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the theater cannot guarantee that you or guests within your party will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the theater could increase your risk and your guests within your party’s risk of contracting COVID-19.