Our box office will remain open at this time. If you are a ticket holder for an upcoming performance and have any questions regarding rescheduling or cancellations, please call our box office directly at 817-310-5588.
As a reminder, as a small business, we appreciate your support. Gift certificates are available for purchase online at any time.
"Dismay in a Manger"
November 20 - December 31, 2020
Every Weekend! Show Times Vary
Special Ticketing Due to the Coronavirus
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we have had to change our normal ticketing procedures.
Special procedures will be in place as long as we are at 50% capacity in order to adhere as closely as possible to state guidelines. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
We reserve the right to cancel any scheduled performances with a full refund to customers.
- Online and phone reservations will put a temporary hold on your credit card
- No later than 12pm the Friday prior to your performance date, the Texas Star Dinner Theater will alert you via email if the show will perform or cancel.
- If the show will perform, the credit card hold will be processed. Please have your ticket confirmation email and photo I.D. ready for check-in the night of your performance.
- If the show cancels, you may choose to have your money released or continue to hold for the next weekend pending seating availability.
- Actors will perform wearing clear masks
- Guests will be required to wear masks when entering and leaving the building but will not be required to wear masks once seated at your table
- Installation of Air Purification System light to eradicate 99% of viruses in the air
- Hand Sanitizer available at check-in
- Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart
- Parties of two will be seated with one other party of two on opposite ends of longer tables to create the approximate 6-foot distance between pairs. Limited 2-top tables available.
- Servers and House Manager will wear masks and gloves.
- Physical interaction between actors and guests will be extremely limited.
If you or anyone in your party is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc., please contact our box office immediately for cancellation procedures.
The Texas Star Dinner Theater has put into place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the theater cannot guarantee that you or guests within your party will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the theater could increase your risk and your guests within your party’s risk of contracting COVID-19.