New Year's Eve Special Performance
Bring in the new year with laughter, good food, and a mystery!
“A COLD HEARTED CHRISTMAS”
Monday, December 31, 2018
Tickets: $99 + tax per person (gratuity not included)
Happy Hour/Appetizers: 6:00PM - 7:00 PM
DINNER SERVED: 7:00 PM
SHOW STARTS: 7:30 PM
THEATER CLOSES: 10:00PM
Your evening includes:
Our award winning comedy murder mystery - "A Cold Hearted Christmas"
Upscale three-course meal
Texas Star Dinner Theater T-shirt
- Chicken Cordon Bleu: Oven roasted chicken breast stuffed with swiss cheese and ham lightly breaded and topped with a creamy white wine sauce served with Rosemary garlic mashed potatoes and flat Grilled Vegetables (fresh squash, zucchini, mushrooms, green peppers and more seasoned in a melted butter and fresh herbs mix).
- Crusted Alaskan Salmon: Dijon and Panko crusted salmon complimented with a fragrant spiced jasmine rice and French-cut green beans seasoned with bacon and pearl onions.
- Beef Tenderloin: Cooked medium rare and served with garlic and herb roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli (Gluten Free)
- Eggplant Picccata: topped with marinara sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses. Drizzled with a balsamic glaze and served with marinara penne pasta and sauteed zucchini and squash.
- Pecan Pie
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Marbled Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Cup